8.6.09

Hello. I have sooo much to write about again, but I'm feeling (as usual) really lazy to. But today I have an excuse--I only have 15 min on the computer. So let's start in order from after the 29th of May when I last posted. Okay.
SO.
30th was a Saturday and Open House. Choir performed without the sec 4s for the first time and honestly, we were really pretty lousy. As in soft and airy, but we'll improve! AND, we all wore our boy band costumes, and I forgot to ask the teachers if I could shed that stupid, heavy, thick grey jacket of mine. So I sweated like a pig and it was running down my face and back. And I felt DISGUSTING. Anyway, after that went down to help out for touring, and I was still all sweaty and so my uniform got soaked and it was wet all the way down to below my bolero. Embarassing. And then I escaped to the angelsinsight booth, where there was aircon. And then I went home. Bathed rested, couldn't have made WG anyway, so I only went for service. Which was really meaningful that night. I think I freaked Faith and Jess out. No one at church has EVER seen me cry. Not at schoool either actually. Except in P1 where I nearly made myself blind.
GDOP ON SUNDAY! haha. Got to church at 11.55 and cause I was late, everyone only had 20 min to buy food and eat before the bus. And we waited 15 min for the yang chow fried rice, and so we were late. But we made it in the end anyway. Got to the Expo and had our briefings. I was put into the rah-rah group, which to me didn't make sense cause I'm not a very rah-rah person. But it was fun anyway. And I enjoyed it and I think it made me more rah-rah or something. haha. Well, it was geting very hot and our voices were going, Faith wanted to go inside VERY badly, for the aircon. And finally we went in. Stayed for about 2 songs then went to help with offering. Came out again. Gave out access goodie bags. Jumped around. Went for dinner. Came home.(Bathed) Slept.
Yes, as you can see I'm really running out of time and I have to go!