29.5.09

Bad Bio

Hello again. This week has been crazy. I have had about 5 hours of sleep every night and I'm dead tired. Monday was full of cramming for chinese and bio, and it was mum and dad's anniversary too, so yes, the usual baby-sitting. My brothers tore the house down, but I didn't bother to clear up this time. Yes, lazy, irresponsible me. Tuesday was CHINESE TEST (which I think I can pass) and choir, then I burnt the midnight oil (literally) for bio. I burnt well, so called oil, because I cooked something for myself for studying. Well, then the dreaded Wednesday came and I did my chinese compo, where I think I created about 2 new cheng yu, then BIO TEST!!! 60% TEST!!! I'll get straight to the point.
You know what?
EVERYBODY mugged and mugged and mugged like crazy for the menstrual and follicle cycle but....
There was not a SINGLE question on it. Not in MCQ, open ended, or essay.
I felt cheated.
But anyway, I did well for the previous one so I suppose it's okay.
You know what?
I'm suddenly doing really well for science. I mean, I've always , no, not hated, but disliked science, but now, I'm doing WELL for it. Not just average. So I think it's really weird. But it's good I suppose. Except for the fact that my brilliant parents now think I have a chance to be a doctor. NO WAY, I think I might cry if I dissect a rat.
Well, as much as I love CS. I'm going to go. Yay, bye.