21.5.09

SO MANY THINGS!

I wrecked my phone by dropping it in the toilet bowl last night, so I'm sorry if I don't answer you or anything. Just came back from enrichment. I got Jewellery Making this year. Apparently, it's a "hot favourite" but I found it pure torture! Thank God today was the last day. My fingers were already peeling cause I've actually been practicing guitar, and then we had to go and twist those silly wires and get our fingers poked by needle. BUT, it is enrichment, and I did learn stuff so yes, I'll leave it at that. (But the stuff we made were hideous!)
Anyway, being a GIRL, I'm in a dilemma again about what to do with my hair. I usually cut it short at least once a year cause I soon get so fed up with it being long, that I just want to whack it off. But then I miss long hair and grow it out, then it gets at an awkward length, and I cut it again. This year, it's grow really long already (long to me at least) and I want to chop it off again! My sis says I shouldn't, and she's the miss vain pot of the Mow family! I mean, MY GOODNESS! You should see the amount of hair products she uses! When I was that age, I only used special stuff cause I had dandruff. And my shampoo bottles weren't in the millions, and they weren't so perfume-ish that they smelled stinky. But her hair is crazy curly and frizzy so I suppose it's fine as long as she doesn't make me sneeze.
I'm trying to be optimistic about e-learning. Therefore, a few things to be thankful for:
1. H1N1 hasn't reached Singapore yet, so school hasn't been cancelled and e-learning won't be long term (THANK GOODNESS).
2. I have learnt more about computers
3. There is no CHINESE e-learning.
Does anybody watch Fighting Spiders? Sorry, i'm jumping from topic to topic here, forgive me. But seriously, it's a really funny show. Lots of people in school (or FAITH AND ETHEL) don't watch it cause they say the guys aren't cute. But SO? It's super funny la! Hahaha, my brothers laugh like crazy and get really scared during the corny parts (which makes me laugh), and okay, although the storyline isn't very good, it's still entertaining and good to watch. And, besides, it's the only other time besides AI when I get to watch TV. Oh yes, American Idol last night was pretty okay. I though only the first performances were good. I can't wait to find out who won! I'm determined not to check the Internet now to see. Oh man, I really want to check. CHANGE TOPIC CHANGE TOPIC!
My mum's been buying this really good ice-cream. From QB foods. I really recommend that place. It sells fantastic beef, veg, fuit, turkish bread! and of course the ice-cream.
Oh dear, this really is a test of self control. I can't wait to fid out tonight! Well, I got to go. I told myself I'll go for a jog today, and I have to pass the math book to Belinda. So see you!