22.5.09

again, I really should be doing my work

KRIS BEAT ADAM!
YES! haha. Sorry Gwen and Christabelle:) Anyway, I know Adam was good and I know that it was a surprise that he didn't win and so yes. But I'm not obsessed with Kris' hot-ness like Nut and Bing. Oh my goodness, you should have seen the 2 of them today. They were drooling over the front cover of the paper, and Bing wants to marry Kris. (yeah, she knows he's married). And Nut has never watched American Idol in her life, but she's glad he won because he's "hot". Bing carried the paper EVERYWHERE, and they kept on looking at and stroking it till there was a tear in the paper. The show was really good last night, and wow, I didn't know the kara judge person can sing! but enough of that.

I'm going to drink coffee now so I can do work till 12.30+, I work best at night. I'm just really bored now.

Oh, today was the National Young Women Leader's Day Conference thing at Suntec City. It was pretty good except that the speeches weren't really relevant to the topic. Yeah... GREAT prefect dinner though:) I spent 17.40 on dinner! yikes! But Marie Ann spent 30+ so I'm comforted. But I still feel guilty for spending so much money. I'm a miser.

About my phone that died. I got a new one. And the new one's WORSE than my already very lousy phone. But I loved it (the dead phone I mean) Although it was a revolting hot pink and stuff. The new one doen't even have smileys! or a voice recorder! Aww man! But it was cheap, and I felt really bad that my dad had to get me a new one so I said okay. So it's basically my own fault for my sadness.

I better go. Bye