15.5.09

WHO ON EARTH IS GONNA WIN AMERICAN IDOL????

DANNY GOKEY IS OUT! And honestly, I couldn't decide who was better, Kris Allen or him. But Kris' second song was REALLY GOOD! REALLY REALLY GOOD! haha. But yeah, Adam Lambert was obviuosly going to be in the finals so I suppose it's okay. Who will win? I don't know. I THINK THAT. NAT IS THE COOLEST PERSON ON EARTH. MUCH MUCH COOLER THAN ME, THE RETARD,.AND, AND , I JUST LOVE JUNLEI. DONT YOU? HOW CAN YOU NOT? ITS SUCH A CRIME TO NOT LOVE JUNLEI WHO IS JUST THE AWESOMEST EVER. IGNORE WHATEVER THEY SAY. YOLANDA IS JUST THE BEST. THATS ALL. SHORT AND SWEET. BUT POWERFUL AND TRUE.

I have good friends.
Anyway! Put the stupidity of NUT JUNLEI AND YOLANDA! aside, and let us discuss who is going to win. Adam has a great voice and all, he can sing high high notes but he sounds like he's screaming. And he wears black nail polish. Which, to me is disgusting. so yes. Kris is cool casue he can play guitar, piano and make songs sound really nice! But he isn't as charismatic as Adam.

SO! CAN I BE A CRITIC?