8.3.09

TRYathlon was, literally, trying

yes, hello. well, first we got soaked, it was raining, then we waited in this line for ages, wondering what to do, where to get the bikes from, where to register... then we were told that there were no more bikes although we paid for it and so Gwen couldn't cycle, she had to run with me. And then we were confused about where the transition areas were. And I think that was the fastest I've ever run 2km, Bing did a great job swimming:) Then all three of us finished as a team! yay! and went to collect our trophies--milo tins. heh. And then I ask Bing to help me get mine. But in the end I didn't get any cause they didn't allow you to collect for your friend (which come to think, was rather obvious if I had thought properly). Then had a hectic time figuring out how to get to choir. And I was all sweaty. But got to choir anyway, came home. Mum in foul mood. Then I wasn't allowed to go for WG cause my mum said I'd be too tired. But since she told me to take the time to study, I think that was redundant. Well, I ended up sleeping 1 and a half hours, slacked and then got ready to go to church. Then, as usual, I was told last minute that I had to go to church myself. Waited 25min for 187 then gave up. I would have reached church at 7.40-7.50 so no point. I hadn't had dinner yet anyway. So yes, a TRYing day.

But I enjoyed it anyway. the bus ride was fun with Gwen and Cherlyn:) the Man in the Subway thing hahahaha, super funny.
So overall, I need to study cheng yu.
sarah
pray for me that I'll pass my chinese test!