17.3.09

okay, hello. this is gonna be really short.
IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! 
and I still have to go for choir tomorrow and the day after. YES.
But prefect trip was cool. Although I hope we never again have it in kuantan. The bus was nuts. poor Kiran, Ella and Michelle though, they all vomited. Oh, I apparently spelt vomited wrongly.
Anyway, I seriously think we should have choir in a non-aircon environment. That way we won;t get colds! Brilliant, oh I'm so BRILLIANT! I can't wait to get chinese back. I WANT TO PASS!
I'm forgetting Science. You know I was really happy with 56, till I found that Vicky scored 60!!! 60!!! THAT'S THE FULL MARKS!!!! And the lowest in class was only 52 and a half. So, well. I'M STILL HAPPY.
ahahahahaha.
I think I'm going crazy. I'm very happy but very tired which equals to me going crazy and technically I'm not making any sense. So I think I should go. Yes,

You know sometimes I forget my name is Sarah? People always call me Mow so yeah. Just FYI for Nut. She forgot my name was SARAH too.