1.3.09

anti-me

I'm itchy itchy scratchy scratchy. I'm allergic to ant bites and therefore, though I only got bitten on my legs, my entire body has rashes all over it. Like my forearms, tummy, shoulders... I wrapped up my arm/arms yesterday to prevent me from itching and the swelling went down. But I took it off at night and apparently I can scratch myself like crazy at night so ah well.
(Sorry I'm not in the mood to talk about adventure camp)
Sec 1 welcome thing yesterday! Quite okay la. I think that they should have mixed everybody up instead of letting them choose which group. But it was fun anyway. I had to do a forfeit for whacko, I think that was quite sad. The aforesaid forfeit was "Act like a senile old person". Like hello? what kind of forfeit was that? So i just used the whacko stick and hobbled around. Done done done. [oh! I almost forgot my exciting story. I left my phone on 187 on the way to the interchange. So Faith being Faith didn't go first although she was already late. SORRY FAITH! Anyway, praise the Lord! I got it back!] Focus. Back to the welcoming thing. We then played scavenger hunt, which my grp won! Yay orange. so then we ate, the really really funny skit Where Sam was the only girl gangster. And they really did look like they were beating Dave up. haha. Good job Sam! So anyway, then it was over. Dinner, service. Message was really good, meaningful and it really got me thinking.
Okay, Caleb is sleeping, Dav's at a birthday party so the boys are out of the way and it's time to MUG and MUG and MUG and MUG and MUG PHYSICS!!!!!!!
Oh, Faith said something funny: She said the ants that bit me were anti-me. get it? ANT-I? I thought that was really funny.