23.2.09

metal in my mouth, chinese and WHACKo

I got braced today. I have never had so much metal in my mouth, ever. it feels so weird. Thank God it hasn't started hurting yet.
I fail both mini chinese test things. Well, considering lao shi took away 15 mins, giving us 5 to do compre close and 12 for compre, I did quite well. Oh dear.
I love WG. Oh goodness. I'm in the deco team for zone party this sat, and I was supposed to bring these cards for us to write on. But I didn't:) So we ended up playing splat and whacko. Okay, I'm pretty good at splat but whacko? oh no no no. but it was super fun and I had a great time. There were like multiple names so it got really confusing. And...a lot more but I've got no time so I'll just say I love WG and leave it at that.
haha. chinese compo tomorrow.
HELP