15.9.09

Hey, I haven't posted for a long time. and i won't be cause EOYs are COMING! and I'm lazy, and I don't like blogger, Nut recommends livejournal. But I'm lazy to start an account.
NOTE: I have 2 lazys in one paragraph. I need to stop being lazy.

US OPEN!
Haha! I'm so happy Federer lost. I'm pretty sick of him winning. So the hairy bumblebee won. My dad will be sad.
Serena was really scary, my grandpa n my uncle n my dad were like, "Did the earth shake?"
HAHA. I feel quite sorry for her, my family calls her a buffalo. Poor thing.

I feel really useless right now. Me n Nut FINALLY finished our stupid animated thing. We ended up just moving the heads. And now I should go practice oral. It's today. Ask Gwen how terrible I am, I suck.

But Le Xuan told me to "stay positive". HAH cleaning aunty! fat hope.
Thank God for today's geog lecture. YOU-KNOW-WHO wasn't there! so we had a VERY FRUITFUL lesson:)
HAHAHAHA. I'm feeling high n lame.
bye bye