20.4.09

Nothing to lose, nothing to prove

Hello again. Long time no see, write, etc. So anyway, ife's been pretty hectic recently (but wasn't that what I said in my last post?) what with SYF practices, tuition, project work, homework yeah. And I haven't really had time to sit down and think, you know.
Well, to get straight down to the point (this sounds like an essay), I've recently been trying to prove myself to a lot of things/people. Like in my work, As and stuff, which personally, I don't care about, but my mum gets on my back about it. My mind's suddenly gone blank. Okay well, just take it that i'v been trying to prove, please and show everyone how good I am, but it isn't really working out. I'm just getting stresser and stresser. (yes, I know, no such word. lay off it.) So in sermons at WEB recently have really been an eye-opener. And my QT too. Just shows me how much God loves my no matter what. So that's all good, but to improve my life, Christ needs to start living and working in me, and it's a two-way thing. I have to allow God to do that so yup, that's what I'm trying to do.
Wow. I am so profound and deep. Haha, joking. Okay, serious stuff aside, TOMORROW IS SYF!!! GOLD, GOLD HONOURS, GOLD, GOLD HONOURS! Well, on the bright side, we only have to be in school at 11.30 am, and no lessons. (but that means a ton of hw, but I won't go there)
Choir: It's still not my favourite thing in the world. I mean, I love singing, I love the people, but still, it ain't my passion. But I said I'd do my best in it, and yeah! I'm enjoying it! So maybe God has plans for me---the next Susan Boyle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. my foot. okay, babysitting need to go. bye!