3.4.09

A HUGE BEE FLEW UP MY SKIRT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN I WAS PUTTING UP PAPER ON THE NOTICE BOARD. IT WAS GIGANTIC! BUT YOU KNOW, I WAS MORE SHOCKED THAN SCARED. LIKE, WELL, I DIDN'T SCREAM OR ANYTHING BUT I WAS WONDERING THE WHOLE TIME WHY ON EARTH THE BEE WOULD GO UP MY SKIRT. WELL, I WAS FROZEN STIFF AND JUN LEI WAS VERY NICE AND HELPED ME LIFT UP MY SKIRT A BIT TO FREE IT. IT WAS QUITE FUNNY CAUSE LIKE I WAS THE ONLY PERSON STANDING ON A CHAIR AND EVERYONE WAS CROUCHING ON THE FLOOR. EXCEPT FOR JUN LEI. BUT STILL IT WAS A FREAKY EXPERIENCE. THANK THANK THANK GOD IT DIDN'T STING (OR BITE AS YOLANDA SAYS).

okay, enough of all that drama. I'm tired. oh! hydroponics was so fun! I love my baby kangkongs! Cherlyn and Shobha are in my group. Haven't checked on them yet though. It's honestly really interesting and I think it's great that the school gives us hands on activities...
well, it's the weekend in approx 11 hours. YES! well, have FPS stuff to clear. Thankfully I finished my proposal on time:) Lang Arts test coming up!
Oh and American Idol is cool! I think the finals will be Danny and Kris. Although I think Anoop and Allison have better voices. but well, they're not as popular and the other two are better dancers and dressers:) haha, joking.
Okay, need to go. CS is over and I'm going home!